Look No Further for the Quality Experience You Deserve
- Experienced and Qualified. You will benefit from almost 20 years of experience in home inspections, construction and building maintenance. This experience alone makes your inspector especially qualified over most home inspectors. Other benefits: Your inspector holds a Professional Inspector License - the highest licensing level offered by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC); 16 hrs. (avg) of continuing education per year. Our reputation speaks for itself. (click here to find out)
- Comprehensive. In addition to the required TREC Standards of Practice, your home is also evaluated according to a 1000+ point checklist. Rarely are more than two inspections scheduled per day. We want to allot enough time for your inspection, questions and report writing. Our concern for you is about the quality and detail of the inspection process so you can make an informed decision.
- 100% Independent. We do take in referrals from agents and builders; however our first priority is always you and your concerns. We don't work for anyone else but you!
- Professional. You may be feeling the anxiety a home purchase can bring. Our low key, education first approach during your verbal report at the completion of the inspection will help to alleviate fears. We spend whatever amount of time that is needed to answer your questions; show you any challenges there may be and how to effectively meet those challenges.
- Pricing. You'll get a fair price for your home inspection as our fees are more competitive than most of the companies in the markets we serve. You won't get charged extra for items like sprinkler systems, mileage, special equipment or crawlspaces etc. Prices are based on age and square footage and that's it; simple and easy.
- Our Promise to You: If you're not 100% satisfied with the quality of your verbal report at the end of the inspection, you don't owe us anything. We want your total satisfaction!